pun_logo

The Society for the study of flies (Diptera)

Affiliated to the British Entomological and Natural History Society (BENHS)

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » News
  •  » Keys and presentations from the Feb 2017 workshop now available

#1 2017-03-06 13:05:11

stuart
Administrator
Name: Stuart Ball

Keys and presentations from the Feb 2017 workshop now available

The Key to British Drosophilidae by Peter Chandler and to British Sciomyzidae by myself are now available to download, as are the presentations we gave at the workshop in Preston Montford in February. The keys are in PDF format and the presentations are PowerPoint (.pptx) files, but I have zipped Peter's two presentations and also my two, and it is these zip files that you can download (because directly downloading the original .pptx files seems to lead to corruption and they will not then open correctly!). In both cases, the keys have been updated to address the issues found during the workshop and Peter has incorporated the material he gave out as separate sheets.

Daniel Whitmore has also made his key to British Sarcophagidae from the Feb 2016 workshop available. This is in the form of two PDF files, one for the text and the other for the figures. Similarly, these have been updated to fix errors and address comments that were made during the workshop.

To access this material you need to be logged on as a member of Dipterists Forum and go to the Forum entitled "Test keys and other unpublished material" (which is only visible once you are logged in). You will then see items for Sarcophagidae, Sciomyzidae and Drosophilidae which contain the download links.

Stuart

• Index
  •  » News
  •  » Keys and presentations from the Feb 2017 workshop now available

Board footer